For most people, buying a home is the single most important and expensive investment they will make.
When you break it down homes are made with the same core components, while layouts & features may vary, they ultimately serve the same purpose.
So...if all homes are virtually the same, what truly makes one home better than another?
The company who stands behind it. One of the key values at Omega is our commitment to customer service – before, during, and after the sale. We stand behind our product and we do the right thing – period.
Building a home is no small feat; there are literally hundreds of people involved in the construction process from start to finish.
On any job site at any given time there is always a possibility for error. From simple human error to the wrong materials being delivered, or any number of unpredictable issues that may arise – what makes Omega Builders different from the rest is that we do what it takes to make it right.
Omega Builders is proud to have a history of continuous operations since 1969 and even more proud to live, work, and play in the communities that we serve.
We proactively engage with our customers and we work together to resolve issues. We have a reputation for quality & service that was built one house at a time.
"What impressed me most about Omega Builders is... EVERYTHING. From the first contact to closing and beyond, the Omega team was flawless."
Paul Sullivan, Homeowner
Here are 7 ways an Omega home is better than the rest:
- Our commitment to lean provides more value for each dollar spent – there is less waste and more efficiencies in our homes compared to other builders.
- Each floor plan is thoughtfully designed to fit the various life stages of our customers and with an emphasis on usable square footage.
- Whether buying a $500,000 home or a $200,000 home, the same quality materials go into the structure of our homes and the same design options are available.
- We complete rigorous and numerous quality inspections to ensure a high performing home.
- Each of our homebuyers receive milestone updates on construction progress directly from the Superintendent and New Home Sales Agent with the opportunity to ask questions.
- During the first two years we work with each homeowner to ensure they are completely satisfied with their new home. For added peace of mind, every new Omega home (including Investor purchased homes) is backed by a 1-2-10 StrucSure Home Warranty and we are proud to be a Claims Free Builder!
- When a new home contract is signed with Omega Builders, you know exactly what you are getting. All the details are clearly outlined so there is no confusion and no guessing all the way to closing.
Remember, not all builders are the same - make sure you have answers to the questions that are most important to you.
Not sure what questions to ask?
We've got you covered - check out our guide, 3 Questions to Ask Your Homebuilder:
Editor's Note: This post was originally published in June 2017 and has been updated to reflect the most accurate information.