- Realtor®/Broker must be licensed in the State of Texas.
- Realtor®/Broker must accompany customer to the first meeting with an Omega Builders New Home Sales Agent or Sales Assistant and provide contact information to register them at the initial visit or no later than 24 hours after the visit.
- Telephone and email registrations will only be accepted within 24 hours of initial visit by customer when Realtor is NOT present.
- In the event more than one Realtor®/Broker attempts to register a customer, the customer will decide which Realtor®/Broker is to be included on the purchase agreement and therefore receive the commission.
- Customer registrations made by the Realtor®/Broker will be honored for 3 months from the date of the customer registration and it is up to the Realtor®/Broker to renew registration.
- The Realtor®/Broker commission shall be based upon the initial contracted price of the home, unless the sales price is reduced, then the commission will be based on the reduced amount.
- Non-Member Realtor®/Brokers of one of: Central Texas MLS (CTXMLS), Bryan-College Station Regional MLS (BCSRMLS), or Waco Association of Realtors MLS (WAORMLS), upon funding, will be paid 2% commission (of the initial contracted sales price).
For the most up to date information regarding available homes and to update your communication preferences, please visit our Realtor Connection.